Rooms and Suites
- 100 Rooms – Show the room details
- 18 Garden View Rooms & 18 Premium Garden View Rooms
The Premium Garden View Rooms are newly refurbished with a fresh new decor and have glass doors that lead to either a patio or balcony with views of the gardens.
- 24 Verandah Suites
The Verandah Suites combine great taste in indoor/outdoor living, incorporating a huge 12-foot balcony/ verandah. New, spacious and utterly unique.
- 8 Seaside Suites
Seaside Suites are situated on the ground floor so you can walk from your room onto a private deck that overlooks the seaside pool, the Caribbean Sea and the gardens.
- 21 Luxury Ocean Front Rooms & 3 Luxury Ocean Front Suites
The Beachfront Rooms and suites are right on the beach and offer you 5-star elegance and style so that romance can revel in luxury.
- 8 Ocean Front Cottages
The Beachfront Cottages are aptly named because you step out of the luxurious bedroom suite directly on to the beach. Chic privacy with quick dips in the sea.
The Water Garden *
The Spa in the Water Garden
- Massage Moments
- Serenity Massage
- St. Lucian Sizzler Massage
- Deluxe Coconut & Spice Combo
- Hand & Foot Zone Therapy
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Deep Remedial Tissue Massage
- Exotic Ginger & Lime Scrub
- Phytomer Lift Visage Facial
- Beauty Services
The Lazy River
The Lazy River meanders through the garden creating small, private niches along the way for couples to relax together in peace and quiet. Cooling cocktails and beverages are available from the “Water Waiters” who wade through the river with trays aloft!
- 7 Acres of lush tropical gardens set on the two-mile stretch of Malabar Beach
- 3 Fresh water pools
- 1 Jacuzzi
- 2 Restaurants
- 3 Bars (including a Swim Up Bar and a Champagne Bar)
- Archery range
- Golf school
- Other Shopping* nearby (including nearby Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Complex)
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Internet Café
- Book exchange
- Dining exchange with The BodyHoliday (excludes transport)
- Departure Lounge
Set on the water’s edge, it is the perfect spot from which to enjoy a cold drink or fine open air dining. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet style on the terrace.
Set right along the beach, this is perfect for dinner on a sultry evening.
The Trysting Place
Is the air-conditioned fine dining restaurant, which is open for dinner six nights a week, with a fabulous à la Carte menu.